Funeral Service Options
When considering decisions about funeral arrangements, sometimes the right questions prove most helpful.
- Would a service in your place of worship be most fitting?
- Do you prefer a simple gathering for family and friends?
- Might someone special offer a eulogy during a memorial ceremony?
- Would a time to visit with friends before a service be helpful to your family?
- Are there specific wishes about music, flowers, memorial donations or other details?
All of the funeral services that we provide are unique to the people whom we serve. And our beautiful venue can accommodate any type of gathering.
Our facilities are gracious, warm and home-like, entirely redecorated in 2013. We have bright, spacious and beautifully appointed visitation rooms. For services, our main chapel area accommodates gatherings of up to 150 people. If you prefer a private family service, our salon with adjacent sunroom is an intimate setting for a gathering of up to 30 people. Upholstered, solid cherrywood chairs are provided for all guests to services.
The funeral home is equipped with an excellent sound system, new video screens, piano and organ. It is also a welcoming place to host a catered reception after a service.
Talk with us about the options that you are considering.
- Visitation & Service
- Memorial Donations
- Burial or Cremation